I was thinking of doing a monthly favorites list of the products I really love. Since I purchase my own makeup, I can’t promise that every month will have totally different products (there will definitely be some overlap) but there will be some different products!
By doing this, I hope to be more consistent with this blog because I really do love writing reviews but it is hard with college and the extra things I do.
I hope you guys enjoy my first monthly favorites blog post!
- Fit Me! Matte + Poreless foundation by Maybelline (US$7.99)
- Gotcha Covered Concealer by NYX (US$6.00)
- Unstoppable blush by Tarte (US$21)
- Original Contour Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills (US$40)
- Master Prime by Facestudio – Maybelline (US9.99)
- Green Concealer by NYX (US$5.00)
- Peach Concealer by NYX (US$6.00)
- Vintage Highlighter by Jessica Liebeskind (US$35.00)
- Dewy Spray by NYX (US$8.00)
- Original Eye Potion by Urban Decay (US$12-$20)
- Camera, Lights, Lashes Mascara by Tarte (US$21)
- Modern Renaissance Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills (US$42)
- Stay All Day Eyeliner by Stila (US$22)
- ProCurl Eyelash Curler by Tweezerman (US$22.00)
- Long Lasting Kohl Pencil by Sephora Collection (US$10)
These were my go-to’s for most of April. I’ve tried to branch out to some drugstore products because they are really good. NYX has some amazing products that I’ve discovered and Maybelline is really good for the price.