I just wanted to share three amazing products that I have stumbled upon.
To be honest, taking off my makeup is my least favorite activity. I don’t like using the oil-free makeup remover and such. The wipes are an easy way to get off the face and eye makeup.
- Sephora Collection: Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes – Rose (Ultra moisturizing & Brightening): These wipes smell amazing and take off all the makeup in quick step. They stay moist.
- The rose wipes are the ones I like the most in this collection, but it is worth trying the other ones as well!
- Price: $7.50
- Neutrogena: Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: These are easier to find then the Sephora wipes which can only be found at Sephora. They are almost as good as the Sephora wipes but sometimes I find that they are a little rough on the face.
- Price: $6.49
- Philosophy: Purity Made Simple: It is a facial cleanser that tones and hydrates your skin. It is wonderful, my skin felt so much better after using this product!
- It’s good for Oily, Combination, Dry and Sensitive skin.
- Price: $11.00-$55.00
- Benefit: Total Moisture Facial Cream: I just got this cream a couple of days ago and I am in love! This cream hydrates your skin after, like, two uses. However, it is pricey. 😦
- It can be used for normal to dry skin and it gives an ultra-radiant complexion.
- Price: $42.00
I know it’s not much, but these are my go to products right now. I’ll update it when I get more 🙂
Hope it helps!